UAU Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand Ayurved University has published new job notification for recruiting about 254 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, DEO and various vacancies. Job hunters can grab this excellent opportunity by applying for UAU Recruitment by downloading the application form from the home page www.uau.ac.in. According to Uttarakhand Ayurved University Job applicants must have completed Intermediate or equivalent courses mentioned in the original notification. Potential Candidates can apply for UAU Vacancy 2017 before last date of submitting the application form 31/01/2017.
UAU Jobs 2017, Uttarakhand Ayurved University Recruitment
In order to meet the eligibility criteria of Uttarakhand Ayurved University Recruitment, aspirants should hold an age between 21 to 42 years as on 1st January 2017. Applicants will be selected based on Merit obtained by them in Written test and other tests conducted by UAU Department. Selected Job seekers will be given good amount as payment of salary based on their post which is mentioned below. More information about UAU Recruitment 2017 like age, job location, salary, qualifications, UAU Recruitment selection process and application procedure can be viewed in this post.
|UAU Vacancy 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, DEO & Other posts|
|Job Category||State Govt. jobs|
|Last Date to apply||31st January 2017|
Post wise vacancies:
|S.no||Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|04||Asst Medical Officer||03|
|05||Emergency Medical Officer||24|
|06||Modern Medical Specialist||03|
UAU Recruitment 2017, 254 Various Vacancies
- Candidates should possess MBBS/DNB/MD/MS from recognized MCI Delhi University/Institute to apply for Medical Officer.
- Knowledge of Ayurved and Sanskrit.
- Job contenders who have passed Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry,Biology) from a recognized Board to apply for Staff Nurse & Data Entry Operator(D.E.O).
- Typing speed with 7500 Key Depressions in Hindi/English.
- To know about post wise qualifications in details, refer to official notification.
Job fighters who wish to apply for UAU Jobs 2017 should hold minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 422 years as on 01/01/2017.
Relaxation to upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Govt rules.
- 05 years for SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates.
- 10 years for PWD Category Candidates.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- per month.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 93,000/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
- D.E.O: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/- per month.
To know in detail about post wise salary , kindly refer to the official notification.
All the capable candidates can apply for UAU Vacancy 2017 by depositing application fee through Demand Draft.
Post No. 01-16
- Rs 1,500/- for General Category Candidates.
- Rs. 1.000/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
Post No. 17-27
- Rs. 300/- for General Category Candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
UAU Recruitment Selection Process
Applied Job seekers will be selected based on their performance in Merit and written test by Selection Committee members of UAU Department.
UAU Recruitment Application Process
Interested and Capable Job contenders can apply for UAU Recruitment 2017 by downloading the application from and submitting it before the last date 31/12/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.uau.ac.in.
- Find the link UAU Recruitment 2017 & download the application form.
- Enter educational & personal details correctly.
- Attach necessary documents mentioned in the original notification.
- Verify details and send the application to portal address.
UAU Recruitment 2017 – Notification | Download Application
Registrar Uttarakhand Ayurved University
Harrawala Prisar Dehradun.
- Last date to submit the application form: 31/01/2017
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification