SBI Recruitment 2016 : State Bank of India (SBI) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 412 Assistant Manager, Developer, Project Manager posts. Interested job hunters have to submit their application through online or or before 12th December 2016. This is the right opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs, Banking Jobs, SBI Recruitment Notification. Candidates should possess graduation degree in respective area to apply for this SBI Recruitment 2016. Age of job aspirants applying for SBI Assistant manager posts should be 21 to 30 years and for project Manager pots the age limit should be 28 to 40 years. All the details about this SBI Recruitment 2016 like age limit, qualifications required, how to apply, SBI selection process, application fee, salary details, SBI online application process, SBI written exam date, previous exam question papers, etc., are provided in this post.
State bank of India Recruitment 2016
Job hunters who are interested in this SBI Recruitment 2016 can submit their application from the main website. The mode of selection will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The date of online test will be uploaded on Bank’s official website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e mails. Applicants will be required to download the call letters/admit cards from the main website only. Candidates who got selected for the posts of Assistant Manager, Developer, others will get a monthly salary as per organization standards.. Applicants who are looking for SBI managers syllabus, written exam date, venue details, exam pattern and previous year exam paper can check this website.
SBI Manager Recruitment vacancies details:
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Developer, Project Manager
No. of Posts: 412 posts
Last date to apply: 22/10/2016
- Assistant Manager – 150
- Developer – 50
- Project Manager – 29
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2016
Qualifications Required: Candidates applying for this SBI Recruitment should acquire below mentioned qualifications.
- Developer: Should have done Graduation from a recognized University in India.
- Assit. Manager: Should have done B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations [or] M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications [or] MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
- Project Manager : Should have completed Engineering Graduation or MCA/MSc (IT/CS) from a recognized University.
- Project Manager : 28 to 40 years
- Assistant Manager: 21 to 30 years
- Developer : 25 to 35 years
Salary: Selected candidates will be give a pay scale of
- Developer: Rs. 31,705 to 45,950/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 23,700 to 42,020/-
The process of selection for this State Bank of India recruitment is done by conducting online written test and interview. To be eligible for being short-listed for interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other test.
Candidates who are interested in this SBI Manager Recruitment 2016 have to pay application fee of Rs. 600 for Unreserved Category candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates.
SBI Recruitment Online Application, Apply Online www.sbi.co.in
All the job seekers who are interested in this SBI Recruitment 2016 can apply through online mode from the official website, if they meets all the eligibility conditions. From the home page of the website www.sbi.co.in, candidates can find the link to SBI Recruitment Apply Online. Click the link fill the application form. Click on the submit button and a take a printout copy of your application form for future reference.
Job seekers need to send the hard copy along with relevant set of documents to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Center, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
- Opening date of Online application : 04/10/2016.
- Closing date of online application : 22/10/2016.
- Last date to send hard copy is : 26/10/2016.
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification