OPTCL Recruitment 2017 notification for 130 Management Trainee and Junior Management Trainee posts is live and can be accessed from the official website www.optcl.co.in
OPTCL Vacancy 2016-17 : Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has identified few vacant positions of Management Trainee post and has released a notification till fill those posts. It has invited applications from eligible job contenders against 130 Management Trainee jobs through online mode. Job seekers who are interested can submit their application forms by visiting the official website www.optcl.co.in. As per the information prescribed in the original notification, online application process will begins from 30th November 2016 and gets closed by 29th December 2016. Job hunters who gets selected for these OPTCL vacancies will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 to 20200. Job aspirants having minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 32 years are eligible to apply for OPTCL Recruitment.
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a state owned Power utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading utilities in the country in Transmission space. To apply for OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 all the job seekers should have completed their Degree or Diploma or BSc or BCA in relevant discipline. All the required details about OPTCL Recruitment 2017 like qualifications, salary package, age limit, selection criteria, application process, registration fee, OPTCL Exam Syllabus, OPTCL admit card, etc., are provided in this post.
|Latest Govt Jobs 2017||10th Pass Govt Jobs 2017|
Name of the Organization: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
No. of Posts: 130 jobs
Last date to apply: 29/12/2016
Official Website: www.optcl.co.in
- Management Trainee – 125
- Jr Management Trainee – 05
OPTCL Recruitment 2017 – 130 Management Trainee Eligibility Details
Contenders applying for the post of Management Trainee should posses qualifications like Degree in Civil or Computer Science or IT or Electrical & Electronic or Electrical engineering from a recognized University.
And contenders who are applying for the post of Junior management Trainee should hold qualifications like B.SC / BCA or Diploma in IT or Civil or Computer Science engineering from a recognized University.
Job seekers should hold age limit of 21 to 32 years as on 1st November 2016. Age relaxations will be applicable for reserved category applicants as specified below.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Woman : 05 years.
- PWD : 10 years
- Management Trainee : Rs. 15600 to 39100/- per month
- Jr Management Trainee : Rs. 9300 to 34800/- per month
All the applying aspirants should pay application fee through Debit or Credit card / Net banking or Offline payment by ICICI bank challan.
- In case of Unreserved or SEBC category applicants : Rs. 1000/-
- In case of SC/ST/PWD category applicants : Rs. 500/-
OPTCL Management Trainee Selection Process
Candidates who ever applied for these OPTCL Jobs will be notified to participate in selection criteria. Selection committee will conduct a written examination as first round in this process. Candidates who have qualified in this test will be called for next round i.e. personal interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
- Computer Based Online Test.
- Skill test in Computer application.
OPTCL Vacancy Apply Online www.optcl.co.in, Application Process
All the job fighters who are potential and meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this OPTCL Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Candidates should visit the main website www.optcl.co.in
- Now check the whats new section available on the home page.
- Look for this OPTCL Management Trainee job notification and click the link.
- carefully go through the requirements and application procedure.
- Click the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- At last click the submit button to finish the application process.
- Also download or take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Submission of online applications will starts from : 30/11/2016
- Submission of online applications will ends on : 29/12/2016
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification