OMC Recruitment 2017: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has recently released new job notification for recruiting about 48 Junior Pharmacist, Nurse, Assistant Teacher and various other vacancies. Interested and Eligible Job aspirants can apply for OMC Recruitment through online mode by visiting the main website www.omcltd.in. Job fighters who wish to apply for OMC Jobs 2017 should possess required qualifications based on their post which is mentioned in the official notification. Potential Candidates can apply before the last date of submitting the online application form 31st January 2017 .
OMC Vacancy 2017
Job hunters should hold an age limit of 18 to 32 years as on 31/12/2016 to apply for OMC Jobs. Job seekers who have applied for OMC Vacancy 2017 will be selected based on Merit obtained by them in written test and other tests. Selected Candidates will be given good amount as salary based on their post which is mentioned below.
Complete information about OMC Recruitment 2017 which includes age, salary, qualifications, no.of posts, OMC Recruitment selection process and application process can be viewed in this post.
|OMC Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Jr Pharmacist, Nurse, Assistant Teacher & other posts|
|Mode of Applicaton||Online|
|Last date to Apply||31st January 2017|
Post wise vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
OMC Recruitment 2017, 48 Various vacancies
- Junior Pharmacist: Candidates should have completed 12th Science with Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized University/Institute and approved by Indian Pharmacy Council.
- Jr Nurse: Candidates should have passed 12th Science in Nursing from recognized Institute by H&FW Department and approved by O.N.C/Indian Nursing Council.
- Asst Teacher: Job contenders should have passed Degree in B.Ed, Teacher in Govt/PSU/Private Medical School.
- MCT Teacher-II: Aspirants should have passed 12th with completion of CT training with OTET, Teacher in Govt./PSU/Private School.
- Electrician-III: Candidates should posses HSC with ITI in Electrical, lineman/Wireman Trade from recognised Institute with relevant experience.
Job contenders should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 32 years as on 31st December 2016 to apply for OMC Jobs 2017.
Candidates who got selected will receive fair amount as salary based on their post.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale (per month)||Grade Pay|
|Jr Pharmacist||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,800/-|
|Jr Nurse||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,800/-|
|Asst Teacher||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,800/-|
|MCT Teacher-II||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Electrician-III||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,000/-|
To know the details about application fee, please refer to official notification.
OMC Selection Process
Job fighters who have applied for OMC Vacancy 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the test conducted by Odisha Mining Corporation Limited.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
OMC Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
All the skillful Job aspirants can apply for OMC Recruitment 2017 through online mode starting from 30/12/2016 to 31/01/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.omcltd.in.
- Open the link OMC Recruitment 2017.
- Enter personal and educational details correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- Take printout of submitted form for future reference.
- Online application starts from: 30/12/2016
- Last date to apply online: 31/01/2017
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification