Karnataka Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2015: Karnataka is a South India state which was formed on 1 November 1956, with the passage of the States Re-organisation Act. Originally known as the State of Mysore, it was renamed Karnataka in 1973. India’s one of the largest city Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka. The Government of Karnataka is providing large number of employment opportunities for the educated and unemployed citizens of Karnataka at both Central level and State level. Candidates who are looking for latest Karnataka Govt Jobs or Govt Jobs in Karnataka can complete job updates from this website. As we all know that Bangalore is hub for IT Jobs. But Bangalore being the state capital of Karnataka also provided various govt jobs opportunities for eligible candidates apart from IT Jobs. Have a look at latest karnataka govt jobs and upcoming karnataka govt jobs.
|Latest Govt Jobs||Police Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka – Karnataka Govt Jobs 2015
Below are various latest govt jobs in Karnataka. Click on any of the post and read in order to get complete details, apply for respective govt jobs notification.
- Air India Recruitment 2017 Apply 259 Customer Agent, Handyman Vacancies
- Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017 Apply 66 Mali Posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply 537 Probationary Officer & Clerk Posts
- OFB Recruitment 2017 Apply 7048 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2017 Apply 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Apply 8300 Multi Tasking Staff Posts
- Military Hospital Recruitment 2017 Apply Sahayak & Safaiwala Posts
- BARC Recruitment 2017 Apply 99 Stipendiary Trainee & other Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 Notification 2510 Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply 388 Act Apprentices Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017, 148 Apprentice Posts
- SSB Recruitment 2017 Apply 872 Head Constable, SI, ASI Jobs
- Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 Apply 24564 Inspector Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 Apply 128 Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Apply 115 Tradesman & Various Other Posts
- Mysore DC Office Recruitment 2017 Apply 105 Village Accountant Posts
- KPSC Group C Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online 1203 Non Technical Jobs
- ILBS Recruitment 2017 Notification 488 Patient Care Executive, Other Vacancies
- RRC Recruitment 2017 Notification 270 Goods Guard, ASM Vacancies
- MECL Recruitment 2017 Apply 186 Technician, Assistant, Mechanic Vacancies
In any state there will be two type of government jobs, i.e., state govt jobs and central govt jobs. So the Government of Karnataka is also providing both state and central government jobs. If you are also looking for central govt jobs then please have look at our Latest Govt Jobs in India page.
Various State and Central Govt Jobs in Karnataka
As we have already said that Karnataka State Government provides both various state govt jobs and central govt jobs. Organizations that provides various Karnataka Government Jobs includes KPSC (Karnataka public service commission), KPSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation), Karnataka SSC (staff selection commission), Karnataka Tourism, Karnataka Irrigation Department and other karnataka govt organizations. As recruitment notifications like KPSRTC Recruitment, KPSC Recruitment, Karnataka Tourism Recruitment are issued frequently, we have covered all the job updates releated to these organizations and also others. If you don’t want to miss any Karnataka Government Jobs Recruitment Notifications then please stay tuned to this website.
How to Apply For Karnataka Govt Jobs Online / Offline
Many govt organizations of Karnataka state issues or releases recruitment notifications to fill up various vacancies available in their respective organizations. The Karnataka govt recruitment notification consists of eligibility criteria that includes required educational qualifications, age limit, salary packages, selection procedure, application fee, experience required, application from, etc., It also mentions the mode or method of applying for Karnataka Govt Jobs recruitment notification. It may be either online or offline. Online application process includes filling up of online application form and uploading required scanned documents. Where as offline application process includes filling of application from in prescribed format which can downloaded from official website of respective Karnataka govt organization. Attach required documents with filled application form and send it to the address mentioned provided in official notification.
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification