JSSC Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a new job notification for recruiting about 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016. All the skilled Job contenders can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode by visiting the main website www.jssc.in. Applying Job seekers must possess Graduation degree and B.Ed degree from recognized Institute. Candidates who will meet eligibility criteria can apply for JSSC TGT Vacancy 2017 starting from 6th January 2016 to 5th February 2017.
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy should hold minimum age of 21 years as on 1st January 2016. Aspirants who have applied for JSSC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in JSSC TGT Exam 2017. Selected Job fighters will get salary of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month. Job seekers who are looking for Jharkhand Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs can register for for these Jkarkhand TGT Vacancy upon meeting the eligibility criteria. More details about JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 like age, job location, no.of posts, JSSC Recruitment Selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|JSSC Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Last date to apply||5th February 2017|
JSSC Recruitment 2017, 17793 TGT Vacancies
Job aspirants who are willing to apply for JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 should possess the following qualifications from recognized Institute.
- Graduation degree with 45% Marks for General/OBC whereas 40% Marks for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- Bachelor’s of Education Degree.
Job Contenders should hold an age between the age limit which is based on their category as on 01/01/2016.
- 21 to 40 years for General/Unreserved Category Candidates.
- 21 to 43 years for OBC I nad BC II Category Candidates.
- 21 to 45 years for SC/ST Category Candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- per month.
All the Eligible Job fighters can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017 by paying the application fee through Net Banking , Debit Card or credit Card.
- General/OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 460/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs. 125/-
JSSC TGT Selection Process
All the applicants are supposed to appear fr a written examination i.e., Jharkhand TGt Examination 2017. Final selection of desired candidates will be done based on their performance in Jharkhand TGT Exam 2017.
JSSC TGT Exam Pattern 2017:
Question paper would be in 2 parts consisting of Multiple choice objective questions.
- General Knowledge & Hindi : 200 Marks.
- Subject for which candidate is applying : 300 Marks.
JSSC TGT Recruitment Apply Online, JSSC Application Process
Potential Job fighters can apply for JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 through online mode starting from 06/01/2017 to 05/02/2017.
- Visit the home page www.jssc.in.
- Search for Online Application for CGTTCE-2016 and open that link.
- Enter in the details correctly by following the guidelines.
- Upload scanned documents mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee based on your category.
- Verify your details and click on the submit button.
- At last take printout of submitted form for future reference.
- Online application starts from: 06/01/2017
- Last Date to apply online: 05/02/2017
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification