Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army has just now published a job notification on its official website for the recruitment of 115 Tradesman Mate, LDC and various other posts. Interested job aspirants can submit their Indian army application form through online mode. This is the right opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs, Jobs in Indian Army. Candidates should posses qualifications like Graduation in any discipline to apply for this Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy 2017. Job contenders applying for these Indian Army Jobs 2017 should hold an age between 18 to 27 years. Interested and potential job aspirants can register for Indian Army Recruitment by visiting www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Vacancy 2017
Online registrations are opened starting from 22nd December 2016 to 20th January 2017. All the applied job seekers are supposed to undergo a selection process which includes written test, skill test, physical test. Candidates who got selected for the Indian Army Recruitment 2017 will be given a monthly salary of Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- All the details about this Indian Army Vacancy like age limit, application fee details, Indian Army selection process, qualifications required, salary or pay scale details, Indian Army Recruitment apply online, last date to apply, etc., are provided in this post.
Before applying for Indian Army Recruitment, please go through other Govt Jobs :
|Police Recruitment 2017||4398 Jail Warder, SI, Fireman|
|BSNL Recruitment 2017||2510 Jr Telecom Operator|
|APGENCO Recruitment 2017||Student Trainee|
|Indian Army Jobs 2017 details|
|Name of the Organiisation||Indian Army, 17 Field Ammunition Depot Ludhiania|
|Name of the Post||Tradesman Mate, LDC, Material Asst, Fireman|
|Job Cateegory||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Last date to Apply||Within 21 days from the date of Advertisement Release|
Indian Army Vacancy List :
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
Indian Army Recruitment 2017, 115 Various Posts
- Material Assistant: Candidates should have completed their Graduation in any discipline OR Diploma in Material Management OR Engineering in any stream from recognized Institution/University.
- LDC: Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board. Mandatory Typing skills with a speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
- Tradesman and Fireman: Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from recognized Board.
Candidates interested in applying for Indian Army Vacancy should hold an age between 18 to 27 years for Material Assistant posts, whereas for all the other posts age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Age Relaxation will be applied to the reserved category Candidates as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- per month.
|Name of the Post||Grade Pay|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 1,800/-|
|Material Assistant||Rs. 2,800/-|
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Applicants of this Indian Army recruitment are selected on the basis of their performance in the tests conducted by the Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Selection team members.
- Written test.
- Skill test.
- Physical test.
Indian Army Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
All the job hunters who are interested in this Indian Army Recruitment 2017 can apply online from the main website, if they meets the eligibility criteria. From the home page of the website www.indianarmy.nic.in, candidates can find the India Army Apply Online link. Click that link and follow simple instructions to complete the applications process. online applications will active from 22/12/2016 to 20/01/2017.
- Firstly, visit the official portal www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Carefully read the instructions in the notification.
- Search for the desired link of the application form.
- Fill in the correct details and attach all documents mentioned in the notification.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, take printout of submitted form for future reference.
Click here to download Indian Army Recruitment notification.
- Online applications will be opened from : 22/12/2016
- Online applications will be closed on : 20/01/2017
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification