Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017: Goa Shipyard Limited has announced new job notification for the recruitment of about 106 Trainee, Office Assistant and various vacancies. Interested and capable job hunters can apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment through online mode by visiting the main website www.goashipyard.co.in. Job contenders should have completed Degree or IT or other courses based on their post name which is mentioned in the official notification. Potential Job aspirants can grab this excellent opportunity by applying for Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2017 before 30th January 2017.
Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2017
Applicants must hold upper age limit as 33 years as on 31st October 2016 to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have applied will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by GSL Department. Selected aspirants will be good amount as salary based on their post which is mentioned below. Additional information about Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2017 which includes age, salary, qualifications, no.of posts, GSL selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trainee, Office Assistant & other posts|
|Last date to apply||30th January 2017|
Post wise vacancy details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|01||Jr Supervisor (IT)||02|
|02||Office Assistant (Commercial)||01|
|04||Office Assistant (Fixed Term)||07|
|06||Store Assistant (On fixed term basis)||02|
|08||Yard Assistant (On fixed term basis)||05|
|13||Mason (On fixed term basis)||01|
|16||Blasting cum Spray Painter||08|
|18||Painter (On fixed term basis)||20|
|22||Trainee Structural Filter||06|
|23||Trainee Pipe Filter||03|
|24||Trainee General Filter||01|
|25||Trainee Marine Filter||03|
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017, 106 various vacancies
- Trainee: Candidates should possess ITI and NCTVT or ITI in relevant discipline to apply for Trainee vacancy.
- Office Assistant: Job contenders should have completed Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 W.P.M to apply for Office Asst vacancy.
To know in detail about post wise qualifications, refer to official notification.
Job contenders who wish to apply for GSL Jobs 2017 should hold maximum age of 33 years as on 31/10/2016. Relaxation to upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per Govt rules.
To know in details about post wise and category wise age limit, kindly refer to the original notification.
- Rs. 7,000/- per month for Trainee vacancy.
- Rs. 6,200/- to Rs. 20,270/- per month for Office Asst vacancy.
- Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 23,300/- per month for Jr Supervisor vacancy.
Applicants deposit the application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Goa Shipyard Limited payable at Vasco-da-Gama,Goa.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates.
- Rs. 200/- for Other Category candidates.
GSL Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in the tests conducted by Goa Shipyard Dept Selection Committee members.
- Written test
- Trade/Practical Test
Goa Shipyard Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
Potential candidates can apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment through online mode starting from 06/01/2017 till 30/01/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.goashipyard.co.in.
- Search & open the link GSL Recruitment 2017.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in personal & other details without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- Take printout of submitted form.
- Online application starts from: 06/01/2017
- Last date to apply online: 30/01/2017
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification