CRPF Recruitment 2016 : Officials of Central Reserved Police Force has identified various vacancies of Constable posts (General Duty & Tradesman) and has decided ti fill them with potential candidates. In this process, they have released employment notice describing the recruitment process for 743 Constable jobs. I hope this will be a very good news for all the job aspirants who are looking for Police Jobs in India. As per the employment notification, application process will begins from 14th October 2016 and continues till the last date of 24th October 2016. Mean while , applicants who have finished the application process can start preparing for the written examination.
CRPF Constable Vacancy 2016
All the 10th class qualification holders are eligible to submit their application form for this CRPF Recruitment 2016. Central Reserve Police Force was established in the year 1939 on 27th July. It is India’s largest Central Armed Police Force and functions under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Job seekers who wants make their career in this organization can go through this post. All the information regarding CRPF recruitment 2016 like age, qualification, fee, salary details, CRPF Application Form, Application process, exam syllabus, etc., provide din this post.
Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty, Tradesmen)
No. of Posts: 743 posts
Last date to apply: 14th to 24th October 2016.
Official Website: www.crpf.nic.in
- Constable (General Duty) – 639
- Constable (Tradesman) – 104
CRPF Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for this CRPF Constable Vacancy 2016 should have obtained 10th standard or Matriculation certificate from recognized Board.
Should have obtained 18 to 25 years of age as on 1st August 2016. Age relaxations in case of reserved category candidates may applicable as per the govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Job contenders who wants to apply for this CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 don’t need to pay any application fee.
After the submission of online application form all the job hunters will be called for selection process. Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- Written test.
- Medical Test.
- Trade Test.
- Physical Examination.
CRPF Recruitment Online Application Process
All the job contenders who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this CRPF Recruitment through offline mode.
- Firstly aspirants should visit the main website www.crpf.nic.in
- Click the Recruitment menu available on the home page.
- Look for CRPF Constable recruitment Notification and click on Apply link.
- Go through the guidelines, Instructions specified in the website.
- Download the prescribed CRPF Application From.
- Fill the form and bring it along with relevant copies of recent passport size photos, qualifying examination certificates while appearing at Recruitment center.
CRPF Recruitment 2016 – Notification
- Recruitment process will be held between : 14/10/2016 to 24/10/2016
- Date of written examination is : 06/11/2016.
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification