APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC has recently published a new recruitment notification to fill up 504 Lectures Posts. This is a very good news for all the job hunters who are looking for AP Govt Jobs, APPSC recruitment Notification. Interested and potential job aspirants can submit their applications by visiting the official website psc.ap.gov.in. To apply for APPSC Lecturers Recruitment, candidates should have NET qualifications, Master Degree in relevant subject. Candidates can register for these Lecturer posts starting from 29th December 2016 to 28th January 2017.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Job seekers who are having age above 18 years and not exceeding 42 years can apply for APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017. Applicants are required to attempt a written examination followed by oral test as a part of selection procedure. Final selection of APPSC Lecturer Jobs will be done by considering the performance in these rounds. All the applicants who are appointed for Lecturer post through APPSC will get a monthly salary of Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- . Complete information about APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017 like age, qualifications, application fee, selection process, etc., can be obtained form this post.
|APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Lecturers|
|No. of posts||504 jobs|
|Last date to apply||28th January 2017|
APPSC Lecturer Vacancies List:
|Subject Name||No. of vacancies|
APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017, 504 JObs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) or similar tests can apply for these APPSC Lecturer Jobs. Should hold good academic record with Masters degree from a recognized University in relevant subject. Please check the original notification to get complete details about qualifications.
Job seekers should have age limit of 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2016. Relaxations in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per AP Govt norms.
- 10 years for Physically handicapped.
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- 3 years for NCC/EXSM candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6000
Job contenders who are willing to register for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment are supposed to pay application fee through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
- Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee. (All aspirants should pay)
- Rs. 120/- towards Examination fee (Only General, OBC candidate should pay)
APPSC Lecturer Selection Process:
Candidates who have successfully applied for APPSC recruitment 2017 Lecturer Jobs will be called to participate in selection criteria. After initial screening, merit candidates should appear for two rounds written test, oral test. On the basis of performance in these two rounds, APPSC Lecturer Selection process will be done.
- Written Examination.
- Oral Test or Interview.
APPSC Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
All the job hunters who are eligible can apply for APPSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment/Notifications tab and select APPSC Lecturers Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully go through the instructions and details provided.
- Now find the APPSC Online Application link and click on it
- Fill the application form and upload required scanned documents.
- Finally submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017 : Notification | Apply Online
- Online applications can be filled from : 29/12/2016
- Last date to submit online applications is : 28/01/2017
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification