APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC has just now published a new notification to fill up 1055 Panchayat Secretary posts. Interested and capable contenders can register for APPSC Group 3 recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website. As per the dates mentioned in the notification, online applications can be submitted starting from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017. Job aspirants who have obtained Degree certificate can apply for these APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment. Age of applying candidates must be above 18 years and should not exceed 42 years to be eligible for APPSC Group 3 Recruitment. Commission is going to recruit about 1055 capable aspirants to fill Panchayat Secretary vacancies in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.
APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to fill up Panchayat Secretary vacancies through APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017. So, all the job seekers who are looking/waiting for AP Govt Jobs 2017, APPSC Recruitment can apply for these jobs. Selection committee of APPSC will conduct a written test for all the applicants and on the basis of marks obtained in this test, final selection will be done. Candidates ho are appointed as Panchayat Secretary will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 16,400 to 49,870/- . Complete information about APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 like age, qualifications, APPSC Group 3 Exam syllabus, application fee, selection process, etc., are included in this post.
Before applying for APPSC Group 3 Notification, please do check other notification from Andhra Pradesh state.
- APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
- APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017
- APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
|APPSC Group 3 Notification Panchayat Secretary Jobs|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|Name of the post||Panchayat Secretary|
|No. of posts||1055|
|Last date to apply||30th January 2017|
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017, 1055 Panchayat Secretary Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification should posses qualifications like Degree from recognized University.
Job seekers should have age in between 18 to 42 years as of 1st July 2016. Relaxations in age will be applicable for reserved category applicants as below:
- 5 years for AP Govt Employees.
- 3 years for EXSM/NCC candidates.
- 5 years for SC/STBC candidates.
- 10 years for Physically handicapped persons.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400 to 49,870/- per month
Job contenders who are going to apply for APPSC Group 3 Recruitment should pay application fee and examination fee as specified below.
- Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee should be paid by all category applicants.
- Rs. 80/- towards Examination fee should be paid by General/OBC category applicants. Others are exempted from paying examination fee.
Candidates can pay the fee through Payment Gateway or Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
APPSC Group 3 Selection Process:
Job aspirants who have successfully registered for APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2017 will be notified to take part in selection process. Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination for all the applicants at various exam centers across AP state. On the basis of rank obtained in the test, allotment of candidates will be done.
APPSC Group 3 Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
Job fighters who meets the APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 Eligibility criteria can apply through online mode.
- Visit the official portal www.psc.gov.in
- Aspirants who fulfills eligibility should pay application fee.
- After paying the fee, come back to the website and click on Online Application link.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, photo, signature (JPG format).
- At last submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Submission of online applications stats from : 31/12/2016
- Last date to submit applications is : 30/01/2017
APPSC Group 3 Jobs 2017
Andhra Pradesh Government has invited online applications from job aspirants to fill up APPSC group 3 Jobs. After the bifurcation of Telangana State, unemployed candidates from Andhra Pradesh state are eagerly waiting for AP Govt Jobs Notifications. Although there is requirement for employees, Government of Andhra Pradesh has delayed the recruitment process. Now APPSC has released various notifications to fill up vacancies in different organizations in AP. Candidates who are looking for Other AP Govt Jobs, APPSC Recruitment Notification can follow this website for further updates.
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification