APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published new job notification for the recruitment of about 78 Deputy Collector, Commercial Tax Officer and various other posts. Job aspirants can grab this excellent opportunity by applying for APPSC Group 1 Notification through online mode by visiting the main website www.psc.ap.gov.in. Job seekers who are willing to apply for APPSC Group 1 Jobs must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Board/University. Potential Job fighters who will meet the eligibility criteria can apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment before last date 30th January 2017.
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017
Job contenders who hold an age between the age limit mentioned in the official notification can apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have applied will be selected based on their performance in the screening Test conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission members. Selected candidates will get good amount as payment of salary based on their post which is mentioned below. Complete details about APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 like age, salary, no.of posts, qualifications, APPSC Recruitment selection process and application process can be vied in this post.
Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in AP can check other notifications too:
|APPSC Group 1 Notification details|
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Deputy Collector, Commercial Tax Officer & other posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||30th January 2017|
APPSC Group 1 Post wise vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|02||Commercial Tax Officer||13|
|04||Deputy Superintendent of Police||24|
|05||Asst Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||10|
|06||District B.C Welfare Officer||02|
|08||Asst Commissioner of Labour||10|
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017, 78 various vacancies
Candidates who wish to apply for APPSC Group 1 recruitment should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent course from any recognised AP Board/University.
Candidates should hold an age between the age limit based on their post which is mentioned below, as on 1st July 2016. Relaxation to upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per AP Govt. norms.
|o1 to 03 , 06 to 08||18||42|
Candidates who got selected for APPSC Group 1 Jobs will receive fair amount as salary based on their post.
- Post No (01,02,04): Rs. 40,270/- to 93,780/- per month.
- Post No (03,06): Rs. 37,100/- to 91,450/- per month.
- Post No (05,07,08): Rs. 35,120/- to 87,130/- per month.
Eligible Candidates can apply for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 by depositing application fee through online mode by using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR through Bank Challan.
- Rs. 250/- Processing fee + Rs. 120/- Examination fee for General Category Candidates.
- Rs. 250/- for SC,ST,BC,PH, and Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates.
APPSC Group 1 Selection Process
Job aspirants who have applied for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 will be selected based on Merit obtained and their performance in the tests conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Screening Test
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Finally Documents of the candidates will be verified by Selection Committee members of APPSC.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
All the eligible Job aspirants can apply for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 through online mode starting from 31/12/2016 to 30/01/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Find and open the link APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017.
- Enter educational and personal details correctly.
- Remit the application fee.
- Upload your latest photograph and scanned documents mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- At last take printout of submitted form for future reference.
- Online application starts from: 31/12/2016
- Last date to apply online: 30/01/2017
- Preliminary Exam date: 07/05/2017
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification