AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017: All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur has announced new job notification for the recruitment of about 125 Professor, Assistant Professor and various vacancies. This could be an excellent opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for Latest Govt jobs in Jodhpur. Interested and potential Job fighters can apply for AIIMS Jobs through online mode by visiting the home page www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Job contenders who are willing to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2017 should have completed Post Graduation and other courses based on their post name which is mentioned in the official notification. Capable candidates can apply before 30th January 2017.
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2017
Candidates should hold and age between the age limit to meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for AIIMS Jobs 2017. Applicants will be selected based o their performance in written test and Interview conducted by AIIMS Department. Selected aspirants will receive fair amount as payment of salary based on their post which is mentioned below.Additional information about AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2017 like age, salary, qualifications, AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Assistant Professor & other posts|
|Last date to apply||30th January 2017|
Post vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|Reader/Associate Professor in Nursing||04|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, 125 Professor & Various Vacancies
- Professor: Job contenders who wish to apply for AIIMS Professor Jobs should possess Post Graduation in respective discipline and 14 years experience in Teaching/Research from recognized Institute.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should possess Post Graduation in respective discipline and 03 years experience in Teaching/Research from recognized Institute to apply for AIIMS Asst Professor Posts.
- To know in detail about Post wise qualifications, refer to official notification.
Job contenders should hold upper age limit based on their post name as follows:
- 58 years for Professor/Additional Professor.
- 50 years for Associate/Assistant Professor
Relaxation to upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Govt norms.
- 03 years for OBC Category Candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST/OH/Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates.
- 10 years for PWD Category Candidates.
Candidates who got selected will receive good amount as salary per month, which is mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Basic Pay||Grade Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/-||Rs. 10,500/-|
|Additional Professor||Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/-||Rs. 9,500/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Reader/Associate Professor in Nursing||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-||Rs. 7,600/-|
Jon seekers can deposit the application fee through Net Banking or Debit card/Credit card or by other means as mentioned in the notification.
- Rs. 1,000/- for UR and OBC Category Candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Job fighters ho have applied for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by selection Committee members of AIIMS Dept.
- Written test.
AIIMS Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
Interested and Potential Candidates can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 through online mode starting from 31/12/2016 till 30/01/2017.
- Visit the Official portal www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Search and open the link AIIMS Notification 2017.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Enter personal and academic details correctly.
- Upload required document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify entered details and click on submit button.
- At last take printout of submitted form for future reference.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 : Notification | Apply Online
- Online application starts from: 31/12/2016.
- Last date to apply online: 30/01/2017.
appsc group 3 recruitment, appsc group 3 notification